Manufactured by Knirps, the iconic company that invented the folding umbrella in 1928, NUNO-designed “Dragonfly” is inspired by the delicate insect traditionally considered to be auspicious in Japan.
- Approx. 38" DIA When Open, Approx. 11" L x 2.5" DIA When Closed, Approx. 12 Oz.
- Polyester 100% (Water Repellent) Umbrella Fabric, Aluminum and Steel Shaft, Aluminum Frame, ABS No-Slip Resin Grip
- Push-Button Automatic Opening and Closing Mechanism
- Zippered Storage Case
- Engineered in Germany, Manufactured in China
- Print Designer: NUNO Studio