Manufactured by Knirps, the iconic company that invented the folding umbrella in 1928, NUNO-designed “Amaochi” (i.e. Falling Rain) is a fashionable way to ward off inclement weather.
- Approx. 38" DIA When Open, Approx. 11" L x 2.5" DIA When Closed, Approx. 12 Oz.
- Polyester 100% (Water Repellent) Umbrella Fabric, Aluminum and Fiberglass Frame, ABS No-Slip Resin Grip
- Push-Button Automatic Opening and Closing Mechanism
- Zippered Storage Case
- Engineered in Germany, Manufactured in China
- Print Designer: Masui Gaku