Manufactured by Knirps, the iconic company that invented the folding umbrella in 1928, the ultra-compact NUNO-designed “Amatsubu” (i.e. Raindrops) is a fashionable way to ward off inclement weather.
- Approx. 37" DIA When Open, Approx. 7" L x 2.5" DIA When Closed, Approx. 10 Oz.
- Polyester 100% (Water Repellent) Umbrella Fabric, Aluminum, Steel and Fiberglass Frame, ABS No-Slip Resin Grip
- EVA Resin Waterproof Zippered Storage Case
- Engineered in Germany, Manufactured in China
- Print Designer: Orie Takashige